25 March 2011

I don't just watch cartoons and play vidya

Honestly I don't just watch cartoons and play video games all the time, though I must admit that it probably seems like I do. I do like to cook at times too. Today I baked an apple caramel cake and last night we had homemade pizza. I have a bad habit of taking pics and sharing them. Just to make others hungry. And to prove that I didn't just learn carpentry and construction from my dad, but also cooking from my mom. I didn't learn how to sew, but man can I use some power tools!




Hopefully it tastes as good as it's made the house smell this afternoon. RelUnrelated missed most of it after it went in the oven because chemo has made him pass out on the couch with a blanket of kitties. He hasn't been doing too bad with the salvage chemo, but this is the first round of it, 3 days in a row. Next up, 10 days of shots and a blood draw every week until the chemo is over. Next cycle of chemo is about two weeks away. If he digs into the cake like he has the rest of the food we've had lately, I'll know the chemo is going good again.

No comments:

Post a Comment