Yeah, so I didn't title the last one with a number, but who cares. I'm stuck at work and it's a shitty day. Everything that could possibly go right has gone wrong. I had to deal with a prescription drug addict mumbling incoherent nothings at me and wanting to fight; a woo-addled resident questioning why RelUnrelated is getting chemo, because Laetrile can cure cancer and chemo is just poison; mass urination in the lobby bathroom that I had to clean up; a drama addicted, homophobic, racist, psychopath saying that all the kitchen staff cussed her out and since all of the girls that were in there at the time were African American, they are all related and they all have each other's backs... because she called them motherfuckers...
So yeah, not a great start to a 60 hour work week. I've failed at doing anything on here lately, basically because I've been sucked back into a lovely fixation with Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner again. This time I'm playing the second one. The one I bought a year ago. The one that I'm just playing for the first time. I fail so bad at playing games. I've gotten 42 hours logged in 4 days though, so I'm not doing too bad. I've spent a lot of time with Raidou again and am enjoying the fight system now that I've gotten used to fighting with two demons although I am probably in the minority of not being bothered by SMT: DS1's fight system.
But anyway, I heard you like men chained up in cages...
You thought the person in the preview image was a woman? HAHAHAHA! Sucker.
What? You don't like men in chains? Okay, what about latex... and crazed geishas with.... phallic objects...
Okay, I can understand how off-putting that can be... maggots and all...
What about elderly love? Yeah, you heard me.

No comments:
Post a Comment