I'm at home sick today. For my birthday Saturday, I was puking my guts out by midnight and it hasn't really let up since then. I haven't eaten anything today, but I'm not taking my chances after all the blood that was coming up last night. Now, I wasn't vomiting blood, my throat was bleeding from throwing up so hard. It's not a new occurrence, it seems to bleed every time I throw up, depending on the violence of it. And it's been pretty violent, so I'm not going to tempt it another day and just stay away from food. The tea I drank last night didn't come up so I'm going to go with that.
Dear chaosagent,
My name is Minnie B-------, I am writing you because I am not able to visit you in person.
Many people are familiar with the Prayer that is called the "Lord's Prayer" or "Our Father". In that prayer we pray "Let Your Kingdom Come" Matthew 6:10.
Have you ever wondered what that Kingdom is that we pray for? How will it's coming sanctify God's name or make it holy? How is the coming of the Kingdom related to doing God's Will?
What is the Kingdom? It is a real goverment established by God - "Jehovah", with a King chosen by God. Who is the King of that Kingdom? Jesus Christ. Jesus as King is greater than all human rulers and is called "the King of those who rule as Kings and Lord of those who rule as Lords." 1 Timothy 6:15. He has "Power to do far more good than any human rule, even the heaven. Act 2:35. tells us where he will rule from? Well where is Jesus now? Jesus was put to death of torture stake and then he was resurrected. Shortly thereafter he ascended to heaven as said in Act 2:35.
Hence that is where God's Kingdom is in heaven. That is why the Bible calls it's a "heavenly Kingdom" 2 Timothy 4:18.
Although God's Kingdom is in heaven it will rule over earth. Revelation 11:15.
But what is God's will for the earth?
If you would like to further this discussion please feel free to call the above address.
If you would like to visit the local Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses located at -------- Crazy Street, accross from Meijer's.
Our Ministers are all voluateers. They do not get paid. There is no coelections taken up. All are welcomed.
Sincerely, Minnie B------
Okay. It's like a pitch that they would use when they would go door to door. They don't tend to come to our door, at least when we're here, because most of them come around in the daytime when we are at work or sleeping. I don't think I've seen the Jehovah's Witnesses out in our area before. I've seen Mormons and others from local baptist churches. And most of the Jehovah's Witnesses that do go around trying to spread the word seem to be large women in late middle age. I've seen about a dozen different women come to my workplace to visit some of the residents. One of the women I took care of was a Jehovah's Witness, though she never spoke about it at all, thankfully. She had dementia.


I've had JW and Mormons and local fundieshits show up.
ReplyDeleteApparently they buy phone number signup lists; had some fundieshits show up years ago when live-in guy friend got his own phone line.
That wouldn't surprise me, but we got rid of the house phone quite a while back and both have cells. Very few people have my number. It was just odd that this seems to be a relatively new tactic in saving the unsaved. There's an upsurge in fundies in the area though.
ReplyDelete