28 September 2010

Tuesday Timewaster

Another evening at work, biding my time behind the desk until I can leave. The lobby is empty save myself and one of our younger residents, actually younger than I am. She's on her laptop playing on some Transformers webchat. Don't ask. It's roleplaying. Usually, I just flick through shit on my phone, but after a massive troll thread I lul'd at earlier, my battery is almost dead. I don't dare look at that shit on the work computer either. It's NSFW. So anyway... I was flicking through YouTube, bored and just typed in Cthulhu on a whim because I've been reading some Lovecraft before bed the past few nights. I heard there was supposed to be some fucking bullshit Nyarlothotep, but moeshit anime starting up that's supposed to be super cutesy or something. Didn't see anything like that, I would have had to choke a bitch probably, but I did find some old videos a guy made with a Cthulhu puppet. It's a call-in radio show and from the one I saw it was humorous. So I thought I'd share.  


Calls for Cthulhu


No comments:

Post a Comment