
I am so sick of hearing how the United States has the greatest medical system in the world. I call bullshit on that. Why do I call bullshit on that? For the mere fact that it has taken a doctor's office almost 2 weeks to call back with results for an ultrasound. 2 weeks you say, no, you must be joking, no doctor would wait that long when someone has been rapidly losing weight, vomiting constantly, running very high fevers more than once a day. Surely no such thing like that would happen at all. Especially when that person has repeatedly called said office, asking to be given information about the results and just shunted over to that doctor's voice mail. That would never happen in this country, where the greatest medical system in the world is located, right? Right?
The fuck it doesn't.
The results of said ultrasound couldn't have been that pressing. I mean, they only set up an appointment for a CAT scan and with an ENT. There was nothing pressing about those results. CAT scan, that's you know, not the sign of something serious. It's a normal procedure that everyone has if they have a sniffle, right? Right? No doctor would let a patient go that long, especially when they said three weeks ago, they were going to get said person on an antibiotic... and then nothing more about that mystery antibiotic was spoken of again. No medicine. No test results. No word at all. Best fucking medical system in the world, huh? Bullshit.

No comments:
Post a Comment