So I was fiddling around looking at my newsfeeds and usual torrent sites when I know shows I watch are coming out. I had already gotten this week's W episode and was looking for Sunday's Fullmetal Alchemist and noticed that TV-Nihon had picked up a new series. I didn't look at the file size of the download or even know what the show was about. I thought I would look up and see if there were any trailers on YouTube or anything. Well... the entire first episode is there, with subs. It's under six minutes long. It's basically a cell series, or a series meant to be watched only on cell phones. It's very interesting. Also, it gives me a new reason to shout "Onore Dickedo!" because one of the actors is Decade from Kamen Rider Decade. Oh well, at least it made me laugh when I saw him. And ShinkenRed is in it too. Oh shi- IXA's in it too. Then again, I thought IXA was a dick through most of Kiva. And Kai from Den-O (lulz) is in it too. It could be very interesting and subs for a show under six minutes in length shouldn't take that long. Anyway, here's the entire episode.
Manhattan-Sized Iceberg Breaks Off Greenland Glacier, and Two More Could
Follow
-
Learn how satellite radar captured the moment a Manhattan-sized ice island
broke away from Greenland’s Petermann Glacier and why scientists are
keeping a c...
9 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment