29 April 2010

Still more of nothing


So it's been over a week since the doctor's office called saying that they were setting up appointments to get an MRI and an appointment with an ENT. We still have heard nothing regarding either appointments and no calls from the doctor. Again. I guess I just don't understand the reasons that the doctor's office is dicking us around like this. Especially since, you know, the US has the greatest healthcare system in the world. Somehow, I think if I did live in a place with 'socialized medicine' all of these problems would have been taken care of long ago. Fuck all the morons that say that we don't need any healthcare reform and that they don't want 'Obamacare'. Fuck you all with a rusty rake sideways. Stop using all of the government's 'socialized' resources. Send back that income tax refund you got. Send back those medicare, medicaid, and social security checks. That's socialism so do the right thing and don't participate. Same thing with unemployment. That's something that everyone pays into to help them if they lose their job. Don't accept a check, hell, don't even sign up for it. Get off your lazy ass and get a new job.

Anyway. I am so sick of this bullshit that I want to scream. If I make the phone call to the doctor, unfortunately, I'm certain there won't be a doctor anymore because I'm not known for being polite when I'm pissed. I don't feel sorry about being that way either. It's just best that I don't make the call, though I'd very much like to just to see what the excuse for making two phone calls, that would take a total of five minutes at the most, taking over a week with no response. Fuck all you teabagging motherfucking morons. You know nothing about what it's like to not have any coverage for medical issues. Fuck you and your cushy little lives. I hope that you go through something just as bad one of these days. And you get no help from the medical community.

No comments:

Post a Comment