I have found the most amazing treasure trove of stupidity. I don't even have the macro images to encompass the amount of amazing bullshit, fail, and woo all in one place. I did not start out to do a post on the complete dumbassery in this one location. Honestly I didn't. I started a post on a comment from woo-boy last night that bothered me so much that I was looking for this alleged study this morning while there was nothing going on here at work. I found more than I was looking for. This study has yet to make an appearance other than being used as an off-handed reference on anti-medicine wootastic natural cancer cure sites. Repeated over and over again, they repeat the claim that in a study, 75% of doctors would not take chemotherapy. One person that wrote an article that was cut and pasted ad nauseum all over the net where ever one can post free articles, mentions that the question referred to lung cancer only and then proceeded to call chemotherapy almost as bad as drinking the most vile poisons ever. I was going to tear that shit apart until I happened upon some major league woo. Anti-vax? You got it. Mercury causes autism? Yup. Fluoridation!!!! ARGH! Oh yeah, big time crackpottery. This is going to take ages to get through. Awesome. More to come when I dig in a little more.
'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Does Wordle
-
I play Wordle everyday as a mental exercise and I mostly lose my streaks by
either traveling or forgetting to do the word of the day, but I have been
foo...
7 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment