More music for everyone's enjoyment of a Monday isn't a bad thing. I figured I'd find some of the more comical videos that I've seen with songs that I do listen to frequently. I can't help it, I love Sendai Kamotsu. The videos kill me. They have such a good sense of humor and aren't afraid to be totally ridiculous.
An Cafe are pretty funny with their videos too, so here's on that cracks me up. Bou does a pretty good job at being a female.
Psycho le Cemu unfortunately aren't together anymore. They had some pretty funny videos and some pretty catchy songs. I don't care what anyone says though, Yura was WAY more femme than Aya ever was. I don't care how much pink you put on the man, he's still not as feminine as Yura. Yeah, Yura is the one in red dancing. This video always reminds me of Starship Troopers because of the bugs.
Two of the guys from Psycho le Cemu are in MixSpeaker's,Inc. now. Yes I spelled that right. That's how the band spells it. I'll let you try and figure out where Aya and Seek from Psycho le Cemu are for yourself. They must have fun with the crazy costumes though.
It's the mice in spaceships that makes me laugh. It really is. Dir en grey can put together some creepy, fucked up videos, but this one just makes me laugh. Damn mice.
One more Dir en grey, because Kyo is such a fucked up doctor. If my doctor looked like that, I'd run away very fast. Just sayin'.
'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Does Wordle
-
I play Wordle everyday as a mental exercise and I mostly lose my streaks by
either traveling or forgetting to do the word of the day, but I have been
foo...
7 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment